We’re pleased to introduce our new director Gary H. McCullough! The former interim dean of the graduate school at the University of Central Arkansas, Dr. McCullough has been appointed professor and associate dean for research and graduate education in Appalachian State University’s College of Health Sciences.
In addition to his role as associate dean, McCullough will be a professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders.
Health and Human Service News and Notes of Interest
- McCullough appointed to new position in Appalachian’s College of Health Sciences
- CDC to offer Grand Rounds on Autism
- MLK Challenge Raises Funds for New IHHS Program: Our Mother's Garden
- Training Physician Assistants for Rural North Carolina
- NC Obesity Prevention Plan Released
- BCBS IHHS Partners with Jackson County Psychological Services to Offer Person Centered Thinking Training for Local Professionals
- BeActive Appalachian Partnership Starts New Campaign
- Palmer Addresses Asperger Syndrome
- IHHS Receives External Scholar Grant
- Advocating for Change: The Western North Carolina Advocacy Conference