Hospice of Alleghany County
Monday - Friday
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Registered Nurses available 24/7 every day of the year; Medical Social Workers; Certified Nursing Assistants; Chaplin Service; Bereavement Support including Camp Sunshine (a bereavement summer camp for children); Medications related to terminal illness; Medical Equipment.
Terminally ill patients (6 months or less).
Click a term to initiate a search.
- Adoption and Foster Parenting (14)
- After School Programs (17)
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse (33)
- Children, Families and Youth Services (91)
- Contraception and Family Planning Information (23)
- Counseling (42)
- Developmental Disability and Special needs Services (41)
- Disaster Relief and First Aid Training (4)
- Domestic Violence Information and Support (7)
- Education or Employment Training (61)
- Financial and In-Kind Assistance (56)
- Food Assistance (24)
- Health Related Services and Agencies (117)
- Housing Assistance and Emergency Shelter (21)
- Literacy (7)
- Maternity and Prenatal Services (12)
- Pain Management (6)
- Senior Services (25)
- Support Groups (25)
- Transportation (3)
- United Way (2)
- Volunteer Opportunities (34)