Hospice of Alleghany County
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Registered Nurses available 24/7 every day of the year; Medical Social Workers; Certified Nursing Assistants; Chaplin Service; Bereavement Support including Camp Sunshine (a bereavement summer camp for children); Medications related to terminal illness; Medical Equipment.
Terminally ill patients (6 months or less).
Click a term to initiate a search.
- Adoption and Foster Parenting (15)
- After School Programs (21)
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse (37)
- Children, Families and Youth Services (106)
- Contraception and Family Planning Information (23)
- Counseling (44)
- Developmental Disability and Special needs Services (43)
- Disaster Relief and First Aid Training (5)
- Domestic Violence Information and Support (8)
- Education or Employment Training (66)
- Financial and In-Kind Assistance (70)
- Food Assistance (29)
- Health Related Services and Agencies (131)
- Housing Assistance and Emergency Shelter (24)
- Literacy (7)
- Maternity and Prenatal Services (13)
- Pain Management (4)
- Senior Services (30)
- Support Groups (31)
- Transportation (3)
- United Way (3)
- Volunteer Opportunities (42)