The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina IHHS Interprofessional Health Clinic provides interprofessional clinical services on site at Leon Levine Hall (1179 State Farm Road, ph 828-262-8658) and University Hall (400 University Hall Drive above Staples off of Hwy 321, ph 828-262-6852) and via mobile health in various locations around the region.
Please click here to access our online payment portal.
Current On-Site Services
- Audiologic Assessment and Hearing Aid Fitting - call 828-262-8658 for an appointment
- Counseling (for Appalachian Faculty & Staff only)
- Music Therapy
- Speech-Language Assessment & Treatment Including Voice and Swallowing - call 828-262-2185 for more information
- The IHHS is home to the Preschool Language Classroom, which includes interprofessional services from speech pathology, music therapy, and reading and special education, as well as some occupational and physical therapy.
- ASU Psychology Clinic
- Autism diagnostic services through a collaboration with the ASU Psychology Clinic and Speech-Language Pathology - call 828-262-2185 for more information
Aging related wellness screenings will be held from 8 am to 11 am on September 27th, October 18th, November 1st, and November 15th in room 132 of Leon Levine Hall at 1179 State Farm Road.
All screenings are free and no appointment is necessary.
Screenings will include balance, strength, cognition, depression, blood pressure, and more.
Call 828-262-8657 for more information.