2022/2023 On-campus Mobile Mammography is now offered MONTHLY!
HPFS is so honored to announce we will be hosting monthly on-campus Mammogram screenings for our App State faculty, staff, retirees, and their spouses. In the past, HPFS offered two, 3-day events that provided screenings to a handful of women. With so many people behind on their preventative screenings, Novant Health Breast Center of Winston Salem has offered to come to campus to provide more screening appointments monthly.
Our hope is to welcome women to a simple on-campus screening. Interested participants can complete the form below to let us know which month they would like to be screened. As it gets closer to the date, we will reach out to them to set the appointment time. Below is some important information.
- An appointment is required.
- The 3-D mammography screening is conducted by the Novant Health Breast Center of Winston.
- The Breast Center will not screen women who do not have a Primary Care Physician/OB/GYN, women with breast implants, women who are breastfeeding, women who have a personal history of breast cancer, or women who are pregnant.
- The American College of Radiology (ACR) recommends ladies under the age of 35 not get a screening mammogram unless they are having a problem.
- You cannot have a screening if you have had a mammogram within the last 12 months.
- The fee is filed with the State Health Plan, Medicare, and others.
- You must bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Results are provided to you and to the provider.
- Call 262-6314 for more information.
- Wednesday, November 30th, 10 am - 2:50 pm (FULL)
- Monday, December 5th, 10 am - 2:50 pm (FULL)
- Thursday, February 2nd, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Monday, March 6th, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Wednesday, April 26th, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Wednesday, May 3rd, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Thursday, May 4th, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Wednesday, June 21st, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Monday, July 17th, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Monday, August 21st, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Thursday, September 14th, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Monday, October 30th, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Wednesday, November 1st, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Thursday, November 2nd, 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Thursday, December 7th, 10 am - 2:50 pm