2022 On-campus Mobile Mammography is now offered MONTHLY!
HPFS is so honored to announce we will be hosting monthly on-campus Mammogram screenings for our App State faulty, staff, retirees and their spouses. In the past HPFS offered two, 3 day events that provided screenings to a handful of woman. With so many people behind on their preventative screenings, Novant Health Breast Center of Winston Salem has offered to come to campus to provide more screening appointments monthly.
Our hope is to welcome woman to a simple on campus screening. Interested particpants can complete the form below to let us know which month they would like to be sceened. As it gets closer to the date, we will reach out to them to set the apointment time. Below is some important information.
- An appointment is required.
- The 3-D mammography screening is conducted by the Novant Health Breast Center of Winston.
- The Breast Center will not screen women who do not have a Primary Care Physician/OB/GYN, women with breast implants, women who are breastfeeding, women who have a personal history of breast cancer, or women who are pregnant.
- The American College of Radiology (ACR) recommends ladies under the age of 35 not get a screening mammogram unless they are having a problem
- You cannot have a screening if you have had a mammogram within the last 12 months.
- The fee is filed with the State Health Plan, Medicare, and others.
- You must bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Results are provided to you and to the provider .
- Call 262-6314 for more information.
- Monday, June 6th 10 am - 2:50 pm (scheduling now)
- Wednesday, July 13th 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Monday, August 15th 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Monday, September 12th 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Monday, October 17th 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Tuesday November 1st & Wednesday November 2nd 10 am - 2:50 pm
- Monday, December 5th 10 am - 2:50 pm