WELCOME TO THE HUB FOR DIVERSE ABILITIES located at University Hall
The mission of the HANd and its Resource Center- the Hub for Diverse Abilities, is to serve as an innovative hub that provides community-wide education, connects families and individuals to services and resources, and advocates for acceptance and understanding of autism and neurodiversity.
The resource center is now offering:
- A lending library of books and materials
- A lending library of sensory materials
- Resource navigation assistance
- Free Make-and-Take materials for schedules, etc.
- IEP assistance
- Nutrition assistance
- Family connection, guidance and advocacy
We hope to offer the following in the near future:
- Support groups for individuals with Autism or IDD and their support networks
Summer 2022 Hours of Operation
- Monday by appointment
- Tuesday by appointment
- Wednesday by appointment
- Thursday by appointment
- Friday by appointment
For further information or to make an appointment, please call 828-262-7557
400 University Hall Drive, Room 174, Boone NC, 28607
Free in spaces marked "visitor"
Email Address: email@example.com