WELCOME TO THE HUB FOR DIVERSE ABILITIES located at University Hall
The mission of the HANd and its Resource Center- the Hub for Diverse Abilities, is to serve as an innovative hub that provides community-wide education, connects families and individuals to services and resources, and advocates for acceptance and understanding of autism and neurodiversity.
The resource center is now offering:
- A lending library of books and materials
- A lending library of sensory materials
- Resource navigation assistance
- Free Make-and-Take materials for schedules, etc.
- IEP assistance (Thursdays and Friday mornings only)
- Nutrition assistance (Tuesdays and Fridays)
We hope to offer the following in the near future:
- Support groups for individuals with Autism or IDD and their support networks
Fall 2021 Hours of Operation*
- Tuesday 2:30pm - 4:30pm (nutrition counseling)
- Wednesday 1:00 - 5:00pm
- Thursday 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm (nutrition counseling in the afternoon)
* Please note, for the 11/15 - 11/28 time period, the hours will be as follows:
- Tuesday 11/16 2:30pm - 4:30pm (nutrition counseling)
- Wednesday 11/17 1:00 - 5:00pm
- Friday 11/19 2:30am - 4:30pm (nutrition counseling)
For further information or to make an appointment, please call 828-262-7557
400 University Hall Drive, Room 174, Boone NC, 28607
Free in spaces marked "visitor"
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org